Friday, March 5, 2010

"do not let the punches of life knock you out in the match" excerpt from romancing your soul by regina..

it really struck on me.i've been in depression for a couple of months, not be able to find a job for a long period after i graduated, then finally i got one, but there's a problem on my medical. there's a part from me, im blaming myself in my situation, my irresponsibility drag me to these situation and eventually letting myself to close my heart in response to on those negative thoughts brought to me by my unfortunate experience.

in realization those "bad" experience is inevitable but i had the possible way to lessen its effect. i keep repeating to doing mistake, ive never learned my lesson, my immaturity always knocking on myself.Thats the real reason why i stumble, I DO NOT LEARNED.

i know from the fact that i've been going late, but still i keep myself sleeping late!

thats it... i need to cut off those bad habbits that impersonating us pleasure.


MOST OF ALL be Responsible, always make advance move and plan! stop of play..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails